Station on 6267?

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

curious george
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Station on 6267?

Post by curious george »

No sign of Merlin here in NY on 6280 unfortunately, but I do have a carrier and some very weak audio on 6267 at 2146 UTC. Does anyone else here this? A tremendous amount of static crashes makes this almost impossible to ID.
ukdxer
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by ukdxer »

Yes, there is a station on 6267, currently playing Lynard Skynard "Freebird." SINPO 44444 here in southern England. It is the Voice of the Netherlands.

Merlin still on 6280 and "achtung" station on 6400.
ukdxer
Pirate radio logs and news at: www.shortwavedx.blogspot.com
Radio links, QSLs & more at: www.freewebs.com/ukdxer
Pirate recordings from the past: http://piratememories.blogspot.com/
curious george
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Thanks!

Post by curious george »

Thanks for the ID, much appreciated. I also have the station on 6400 here in NY. A real pity about all the static crashes, otherwise all this stations would have understandable audio.

VOTN is the best signal of the three I am receiving right now:

I can hear the announcer's voice on 6267, but can't understand what he is saying.
avranesjr
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by avranesjr »

Heard a hello to me just before 2230, and nice clear ID over music 2234 "This is the Voice Of The Netherlands broadcasting from studio..." but I couldn't make out the rest. Off 2246.
6280.1 nice solid carrier, but some kind of utility noise, or maybe it's TV interference, is covering Merlin; hopefully it will disappear as the evening goes on.
"Achtung" station finally heard here; still on past 2305. An "informed source" tells me it's not the same station that was playing Pink Floyd on Sunday, and DF'ing has it North or South (probably South) of England. Source said Holland and Germany would be towards the East, so pointing towards somewhere like France or Spain, perhaps. :?:

Alex