Friday log

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Friday log

Post by pjk »

24/6
UTC
2345 Laser Hot Hits 6219 42332 rock-mx, disturbed by Mystery
2350 Mystery.R 6220 53333 pop-mx

Whats up Mystery, why constanly jamming Laser. Not so nice for us the listeners, better to move to a clear frequency. I think there is enough room for both of you.

Greetings Peter.J

Re: Friday log

Post by Guest »

Better to move to a clear frequency also fo LHH, if their TX can't strike Mistery... or not?
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by pjk »

So then you mean that if i build a 10 kw amplifier i can come transmitting on top of Mystery to ?

Strange mentality you have there.

Why is it allways the same problem coming from this country when mr loudmouth got himself a powerful tx to play with.

Greetings Peter J

Post by Guest »

pjk wrote:So then you mean that if i build a 10 kw amplifier i can come transmitting on top of Mystery to ?

Strange mentality you have there.

Why is it allways the same problem coming from this country when mr loudmouth got himself a powerful tx to play with.

Greetings Peter J
Mistery Radio is a pirate just like LHH is too. Please, stop this stupid controversy anywhere. If LHH suffers interferences he can change frequency.... or stopping to broadcast. Bye bye

Post by Guest »

There are still people around who don't get it. True, both LHH and Mystery are pirates. True, pirates doesn't own a frequency. BUT, everybody knows LHH is broadcasting on that frequency for many years now. Isn't there a sillent understanding that you leave that frequency alone ??

Why must LHH move ?? There where there first, 24h/day. There are many other frequencies !!

I don't know where everything is going, too but seems to me nobody can work together no more. We are doing all the same thing, bringing the music/programs you like and think other people would like it too. Jamming a well-known station is not only stupid, but you destroy the DX hobby of many SWLers. At my QTH, it's one big QRM.

So Mr Guest, unless you've got the balls to ID yourself, please go back to SW school and learn a little bit......

Mr Peter J, I hope you don't mean our beautifull country where not everybody has a powerfull TX ;)

Mystery Radio etc.

Post by Guest »

Hi !

A free frequency for Mystery Radio is 5815 kHz .....
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Mystery Radio

Post by pjk »

No they are allways hiding their head in the sand, don't expect them to come with their true identety.

The country i meant is formed like a boot, no name mentioned. We have the same problem on the hambands and CB frequencys with these guys.

There is an old locution that goes like this, do you know why xxxxx is formed like a boot, because all that QRM would not have a place in a slipper. I never heard Dutch stations jamming each other.

They don't think about, and they don't care about the listeners. This is not a real pirate, only a powerful station to play nonstop music.

It seems like they wanna have a fight with Laser, i don't understand why.

Anyway we keep on listening and hoping for less of QRM on the bands in the future.

Greetings Peter J