spaceman

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

opa

spaceman

Post by opa »

Spaceman have a very good signal but terrible boring programs!
He just cant make interresting programms.You hear a dutch song(very bad)and after that you here Hard Rock!(for example)Please try to make good programs for the listeners and not for my grandparents! :x

Re: spaceman

Post by Guest »

[quote="opa"]Spaceman have a very good signal but terrible boring programs[
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by pjk »

Why dont you tune in to the BBC. I think you find what you like there. And perhaps the grandparents are also listening to the Spaceman and enjoy hearing the Dutch music as well the hard rock.

If you dont whant to hear, move the VFO or turn of the RX.

Greetings Peter J
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

pjk wrote:Why dont you tune in to the BBC. I think you find what you like there. And perhaps the grandparents are also listening to the Spaceman and enjoy hearing the Dutch music as well the hard rock.

If you dont whant to hear, move the VFO or turn of the RX.

Greetings Peter J
I argee With Peter J :wink:

Greetings,

Orion Radio
robbie

spacecake music hihihi

Post by robbie »

whats wrong with the spaceman,Music for every one,Dutch,Hardrock,Very old records.
Nice to hear spaceman on the radio.

greeting robbie
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Spaceman

Post by pjk »

Some people don't understand what's wrong with themselves, therefore making only companits about others. Who knows whats going on in their heds, I can only imaginate what it is.

To all the international pirates, you really make my day. Keep the band alive.

Greetings Peter J, far up in the north of europe.
Andy Richards

Post by Andy Richards »

I don't have a problem with the Spaceman,he can do entertaining programmes when he wants,nice mixture of music,just don't play too much Creedence or Dylan when you are drunk!!More Metallica,Hendrix,Kid Rock ,how about a bit of Ramstein?

Andy Richards.
Piet

Spaceman

Post by Piet »

Did I missed Spaceman this weekend?? Does someone listen to him??
freebird
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

It is a shame with Spaceman

Post by freebird »

Hello Opa, I agree totally with your opinion. If I listen to snoring Spaceman it is very hard for me to stay awake. So I always tune the frequency of my receiver to all the other interesting stations with thrilling QSO´s or one announcement per hour. It was very hard for me to survive the last weekend with really bad propagation. Where were all my favorites? I could not hear them during daytime.
So I put on a recording from Sunday, May 1st. It was very hard for me to follow their programs intellectually. They were talking about strange things, for example how they come in, about 9+15 and the weather. I try to represent it correctly. I ask my big brother to help me to understand such amazing dialogs. With his help I understood one thing at Sunday evening at 18:40, when I heard the first of the stations so dearly loved by me. I only need that one record from May 1st to know everything about my favorites. I do not need my radio anymore; the tape deck is still enough. Do you want to buy my receiver?
If such bad propagation will come again I will put in a mixed compact disc from the next super market. It is the same music like the others of my great favorites are playing. They rise up one word per hour at maximum. I do not miss so much on that cd from the shop below, but it sounds much better.
So I could listen to their wide spectrum of music and talking every day and night. They have more than five titles from CCR and Dylan on their sole cd – they are playing the backside of it.
Well Opa, your are not alone with your feelings against Spaceman. One thing may help you. If you are always sober it is very load to follow his programs. Drink a fantastic Dutch maize beer and you will enjoy nerve-racking Spaceman with his terrible Spaceman Classic Rock mixed with deadly polka, indescribable personal address to the listeners and his imbecile hearty talking.
Hey Opa, do you enjoy RFL too. Please send me a recording from their interesting transmission 10 days ago. I will play it again and again.
It is good to see, that I do not stand alone with my opinion about Spaceman. You put it in so nice words I never could find.
Thank you

What is that on 3927? I fear it is horrible Spaceman again. I think I will get tired now.
Snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore, snore
Little DP

Re: spaceman go on with it!!

Post by Little DP »

robbie wrote:whats wrong with the spaceman,Music for every one,Dutch,Hardrock,Very old records.
Nice to hear spaceman on the radio.

greeting robbie
Spaceman ga door!

yes freebird¿ give your radio to me....please :wink:
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Spaceman No 1 on the bands.

Post by pjk »

It's a pity that some people are so narrow minded. I like the free radio bands because there are such a wide variety of stations to liste to, allways something suitable for everyones taste.

Greetings to you all, Peter.J
freebird
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

not only free radio is different - humor too

Post by freebird »

Hello Little DP, Hello Peter!

I think I expressed my thoughts a little bit complicated. Sorry, it was my fault. Please read my letter again and watch out for the meaning between the words. Please tell me if you stick at your statement after doing so, then I will write it in clear words.
By the way Little DP, if you understand my very special kind of humor you will understand that I need my radio on my own.

Best greeting and much fun on all free radio bands

freebird
henky

Post by henky »

:) :) :) :) :)
hahaha
greetings from a fan of free radio!!!
spacemannnnnnnnnnnnn???????
never heard that station!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
greetings henky
oma

Post by oma »

das nie wa!!!!!!
die spaceman!!
nie goeie muziek proatjes noem moar op,altied het zelfde!!
draai een keer oe moeders toal
das veul beter.
oma
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by pjk »

Hi freebird !

I'm sorry if i upset you, and maybe i misunderstod your writing. But when i write something on this forum, it is no nonsens, every word is coming straight from my heart. And yes i stand for every word i express here.

Hope we all hear some nice stations this weekend that we all like. The last sunday conditions were really bad here to, lets hope it's better this weekend.

No hard feelings !

Greetings Peter.J