North American Pirates

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Dave Valko
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

North American Pirates

Post by Dave Valko »

I know this is for European pirates, but today should be an active day for North American pirates since its the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US. For those of you who may be interested in trying to log a few, check out the freq range 6840-6960 anytime. Of course those of you in Europe will have a better chance as the evening approaches on this side of the Atlantic. So far WBNY and The Crystal Ship have been heard.

Dave Valko
Dunlo, PA, USA

Post by Guest »

The Voice of Captain Ron is on right now @ 16:24z on 6925 USB with a Thanksgiving special.

Check the FRN A.C.E. Loggings for action : http://www.frn.net/vines/

Sealord
Glowbug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Glowbug »

*looks through the vines*

So, is it just the sane pirates are here on AL's board, or are all American pirates on crack? :lol:
Glowbug
"Tubes are the spice of life"
(Unless specifically stated, my posts are my opinion and not as an Admin)
MARCEL
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by MARCEL »

Hello US Friends,

For about 1 month I no more had a signal of the USA, conditions I think at the moment are very bad feel Europe-USA, there is a lot of atmospheric noise ( QRN) it is very hampering for small signals, but I am always for the hunting of the least signal which comes from the USA. Yes this year I heard TCS, WBNY, Chanel Z, KRACKER AND TIER, but I hope to hear the others of it. Problem it is that station US has not a lot of power that 100 or 150 watts a little more would be better to hear you here in Europe one would have more chance. Chanel Z I heard him here i had 10 watts it is fantastic but it is not every day Hi ........
Friendships in all.
Then French Pirate Doctor.
Receiver:
ICOM R.70 and ICOM IC.729
DRM - Di-Wave 100
Vertical antenna 5/8 wave CB
Long wire 50 meters
http://14zk192.free.fr/